but don’t know where to start.
This fun, interactive program runs for 5 weekly sessions starting October 2, 2013. It covers a lot of ground… and it focuses on YOU and your business idea!
This is not an informational seminar, it is a hands-on workshop. You’ll get professional guidance and useful strategy and put it to work immediately.
This workshop is brought to you by Susan Swartzwelder, Small Business Specialist and Lori Gorrell, Professional Development Coach at Trainer. Both women have built successful consulting companies of their own using the support and resources from their networks.
Now Susan and Lori bring the same support and expertise to this workshop to help other women see their business visions come to life!
I feel infinitely more prepared!–Renee Petro, Quintealia's Tea Parlor
The workshop FAR exceeded my expectations. I recommend it to anyone! –Kim Jury, Product Innovator
We got so much more support than we expected. Thank You–Annette Phillips, Quintealia's Tea Parlor
The planning and coaching together was so very helpful...–Amy White, Tastefully Simple
It helped me move forward on my plan and really helped me think through the tough questions. –Keri Butcher, Product Inventor
- You’ll Network with others just like you,
- You’ll find the Support you need,
- You’ll start making in real Right Now,
- Backed by our Satisfaction Guarantee!
- Validate your business idea,
- Research your competition,
- Define your markets and customers,
- Build the scary spreadsheets that talk about money,
- Navigate real and perceived obstacles,
- Gain confidence to launch, and so much more!
$449.00 (add a partner for $200)
Session Dates and Time:
October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
All sessions from 6 pm – 9 pm
35103 Maplegrove Rd
Willoughby, OH 44094